Thursday, January 20, 2011

Trip 9 in where I am glad to be hiking after voting

Hi Hiking Buddies-AKA fellow work seekers-OK so I forgot to add this to Trip 9-so now I am...
Well at least I'm not applying for a political position...I mean I am REALLY thankful to be voting and all-but some of the items on the docket are amazingly complex.  Anyway-here I am out in nature getting all this fresh air and scenery...so it's 9 times up the hill.  Nov votin day and all.

About getting work:  I voted so I will look for a job later in the week.  I'm really liking my linked-in profile and when I need a lift I read my recommendations...awww such nice things.

Life around the trip:  Starting the countdown to Mexico-here's hoping the weather is warm and sunny!
We will be there thru Dec 31st 2010.  This will be mainly a mother/daughter step way out of their comfort zone and do something good trip...so this is one good thing about my hiatus..I have the time to go on a trip like this. 

Cheap Thrills:  OK I found a place where you can get an hour massage for about 20 bucks.  So even I can go do something like this every once in awhile...if you are interested and live in the South Bay email and I'll give you my source...it's Chinese style-so expect to be pummelled a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment