Thursday, January 20, 2011

Trip 10 with a coyote

The hike was fun...I spotted a female coyote who sometimes hangs out around a certain bend in the trail.  She is not afraid of me and I'm not afraid of her...so this is good.  She has a den with her male coyote and someday maybe I'll see youngins.  Pacheco just thinks she is another mangy dog...so he is interested in playing-but she would probably chew him up a bit-so I keep him on a short leash.

About the job hunt:  OK one of these days I'll standardize the subheadings...I like the linked-in job search feature-the advanced one-really a great tool for looking and linking.  I have hired a job coach in searches of the past...but this seems to offer me what I need for FREE-so count this is my cheap thrills portion too.

Life around the hike...getting ready for Thanksgiving 2010.  Meyer lemon basted turkey et. al...I'm drooling already! OK I'm OFFICIALLY Caught Up and the next post will be 2011!!!!!!!! so keep on reading.....

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment