Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Trip 2...where I determine that I am really out of shape

Trip 2

Wow 2nd time up the hill...and I really notice...now that I am more composed-how out of shape I have become.  I guess it's the price you pay for not being able to figure out how to manage a busy schedule. 

I'm wheezing like an asthmatic 75 year old giraffe...hmmm.  OK there is going to be alot of value in this 100 trips gig...I wonder how many times up it will take until I don't make these funny sounds.

The dog dosn't seem to mind...too many lizards to catch.  It's a sunny day and at the top the view is clear-near the end of September and the hills are that tawny golden color-like a lions mane.

About getting work:  OK I submit my EDD filing...gug...but thank-you USA for the funds to keep groceries in the cupboard. 

Life around the trip: I still go on the Coastal Clean Up with my daughter to clean up a local beach.  We also celebrate the Mid-Autumn Chinese Festival with a couple of boxes of mooncakes.  I start thinking about trying for a mortgage modification on our home....daunting daunting.  I feel more composed and am able to grieve some of the goodbyes of September.

Cheap Thrills: Adventures for the unemployed -I find that volunteering for something I believe in energizes me-so get out there and DEW IT!
It's free-you get to meet like minded people and it get you outta the house.
Sandy...the wheezer

No comments:

Post a Comment