Friday, January 14, 2011

Trip 6 picking up the pace

The Hike:  OK finally I notice I'm not dragging so much and am picking up the pace-much to my dog's delight.  Saw some quail today scuttling and cooing thru the underbrush.  They make the most soothing noises-somewhere between a click and a chirp.  Pacheco is not a bird dog-he's more of a squirrel rabbit chaser-so I got to watch the quail undeterred.

The job search:  OK starting to pull together data for the mortgage modification-which due to the daunting nature of the sheer data-I count as work.  Adding friends to Facebook-to keep connecting as I'm starting to feel cooped up.

Life around the trip:  Got my teeth cleaned.  Went to Oktoberfest in Campbell for a Beer-it was raining and cold and crowded. 

Cheap Thrill:  Adventures for the Unemployed - Facebook is my cheap thrill-I really don't get on it much when I'm employed as I spend a good amount of time on the computer.  It's very fun and totally free.

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment