Friday, January 14, 2011

Trip 5 still wheezing

The Hike:  I listed this one as uneventful-so I did the hill. 

The Job Search OK EDD check showed up-whew its always a relief to know that the system generally works.  Still applying at BAJobs.com and Craigslist-no responses yet but this is common.  Adding to my Linked-In connections and updating the resume.

Life around the trip:  Applied for a Passport -starting to think about a Mexico Ministry Trip during Winter Break-the Good Lord only knows where the $$$ is going to come from -so we will see.  It will be a mother/daughter trip primarily.

Cheap Thrills:  Adventures for the unemployed - With the price of gold going up up way past 1K-I've started digging thru my jewelry box for "past boyfriend jewelery" and have gone two times to unload it at a reputable local jeweler.  I have to say I felt a little creeped out by doing this..but really I'm not going to wear this stuff and this is kind of an adventure for me-so I did it!  I felt much better -and had a good time-OK I felt really better when I made over 1,200 for stuff lying around.  So DEW IT!  Please don't sell anything that you have sentimental value regarding....it's not worth the emotional pain. 

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment